Rome, 1 March 2007 Enel S.p.A. (Enel) today asked for itself and for the Groups companies:
1) to the Comision Nacional de la Energia (CNE):
- authorization to acquire Endesa S.A. (Endesa) shares for more than 10% of the companys share capital, up until the threshold (currently set at 24.99% of the share capital) that, when exceeded, trigger the obligation to launch a public tender offer according to laws and regulations;
- the removal of all possible limits to the exercise of the rights pertaining to Enel as Endesa shareholder because of the qualification of the latter as a principal operator;
2) to the relevant bodies of the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce:
- authorization to exercise the rights on the entire shareholding owned in Endesa.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014