Rome, April 5, 2012 Enel Green Power S.p.A. informs that the documents listed below are available to the public at the Companys registered office and in the relevant section of both Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (www.borsaitaliana.it) internets website and the Company website (www.enelgreenpower.com):
1) the annual report (including Enel Green Power draft financial statements and consolidated financial statements of Enel Green Power Group for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the relevant Directors reports, the certifications pursuant to article 154bis, paragraph 5, of the Legislative Decree February 24, 1998, No. 58), as well as the reports of the Enel Green Power external auditors and of the Board Statutory Auditors;
2) the report on corporate governance and ownership structure for the year 2011, approved by Enel Green Power Board of Directors on April 2, 2012, included as an appendix to the draft financial statements of Enel Green Power and to the consolidated financial statements of Enel Green Power Group as of December 31, 2011;
3) the report on remuneration pursuant to article 123 ter of the Legislative Decree February 24, 1998, No. 58 together with the related Board of Directors explanatory report;
4) the explanatory report drafted by the Board of Directors on the sole item of the extraordinary session of the agenda relating to the harmonization of the Bylaws with the provisions introduced by Law July 12, 2011, No. 120 concerning the equal right of appointment in managing and auditing bodies of listed companies.
5) financial and accounting statements drafted for the purpose of the consolidated financial statements of Enel Green Power Group and concerning Enel Green Power subsidiaries incorporated and existing under the laws of non-European Union Countries indentified as significant pursuant to the parameters as provided for in article 36, paragraph 2 of the CONSOBs Market Regulation.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014