Madrid, 18 October 2007 Enel announces that the Board of Directors of Endesa, held today, has appointed a number of new board members of the same board, in order to align its composition to the shareholding structure resulting from the successful outcome of the public tender offer launched by Enel and Acciona to acquire the entire share capital of Endesa.
Therefore the Endesas Board of Directors is now composed by:
- Jose Manuel Entrecanales, appointed director and Executive Chairman;
- Andrea Brentan (International Business Development and M&A Vice President of Enel), appointed director and Vice Chairman;
- Rafael Miranda Robredo, confirmed in his role of Chief Executive Officer;
- Carmen Becerril Martínez, Luigi Ferraris (Accounting Planning and Control Executive Vice President of Enel), Claudio Machetti (Finance Executive Vice President of Enel), Valentín Montoya Moya and Esteban Morrás Andrés, appointed directors;
- Fernando DOrnellas Silva and Francisco de Borja Prado Eulate, confirmed as directors.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014